OHIO AMISH COUNTRY
1 HOLMES COUNTY / AMISH FARM DINNER: Our Ohio Tour takes us into the Heart of the World’s Largest Amish Settlement in the rolling hills of Holmes County, Ohio. After checking into our hotel we enjoy a dinner served on an Amish Farm.
2 LOCAL TOUR / VARIETY THEATER: Today we are joined by a local guide who will share the Amish Countryside with us. After a buffet supper at the Der Dutchman we will enjoy a show at the Amish Country Variety Theater.
3 WARTHER MUSEUM: Today before leaving Amish Country we stop by the Warther Museum. This museum is dedicated to Ernest “Mooney” Warther, the World’s Master Carver. We have a guided tour through the museum and end with a “Hobo Lunch” that is included. We continue home with memories of this unique part of our country and the Amish way of life.
Price per Person
Deposit$50.00 per person
• Round Trip Motorcoach Transportation
• 2 Nights Hotel Accommodations
• Baggage Handling at Hotels
• Dinner on an Amish Farm
• Tour of Amish Countryside
• Show at Amish Country Variety Theater
• Admission to Warther Museum
• “Hobo Lunch” at Warther Museum
• Services of a Tour Director
Click Location for Map
Click Area for Pickup Point