EXPLORE NASHVILLE “MUSIC CITY, USA”
Come with us as we visit Nashville, Tennessee – Music City U.S.A. You may come into town as a tourist but you will leave with a wealth of knowledge about this beautiful city. We will visit the Country Music Hall of Fame, have dinner at the Wildhorse Saloon, cruise along the Cumberland River on the General Jackson Showboat and take in a show at the world famous Grand Ole Opry!
A local guide will join us for a tour of the famous Ryman Auditorium and City of Nashville. You will have free time at Nashville’s Second Avenue for lunch and shopping.
Our hotel accomodations are the best in the city! We stay at the beautiful Gaylord Opryland Resort. With it’s beauty and splendor you will be amazed by this popular resort hotel.
If you love Country Music – you will love this extremely popular tour!
Price per Person
Deposit$50.00 per person
• Round Trip Motorcoach Transportation
• 2 Nights Accommodations Enroute
• 2 Nights Accommodations at Opryland Hotel
• Baggage Handling at Hotel
• Two Hour Music City Tour
• Admission to All Listed Attractions
• Reserved Seat Ticket to Grand Ole Opry
• Lunch Cruise Aboard the General Jackson
• Meal at Wildhorse Saloon
• Services of a Tour Director
Click Location for Map
Click Area for Pickup Point