PHILADELPHIA FLOWER SHOW / LONGWOOD GARDENS
We travel to the very Historic City Of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where we visit the Civic Center for their Spectacular Flower Show. The PHS Philadelphia Flower Show is an annual event at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in March. It is the world’s oldest and largest indoor flower show, attracting more than 260,000 people annually.
We also visit Longwood Gardens where we marvel at the beauty of this gigantic indoor conservatory.
While in Philadelphia we are joined by a Local Guide for a Tour of the City which includes Independence Hall, The Liberty Bell Pavilion and Independence National Historic Park as well as many other Sights in the City that has been called “The Birthplace of Our Nation”.
The theme for this year’s Flower Show is “The Wonders of Water”
Price per Person
Deposit$50.00 per person
• Round Trip Motorcoach Transportation
• 2 Nights Hotel Accommodations
• Baggage Handling at Hotel
• One Day Admission to Philadelphia Flower Show
• Local Guide in Philadelphia
• Admission to Longwood Gardens
• Services of a Tour Director
Click Location for Map
Click Area for Pickup Point