NEW YORK RADIO CITY CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR
See New York City Decorated for Christmas!! An excellent Sightseeing Tour of New York City is planned including a drive to see Central Park, Greenwich Village, Chinatown, down Broadway and Times Square as many other sights in the “Big Apple.”
Visit St. Patrick’s Cathedral and watch the Ice Skating and Huge Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Plaza! The Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree is a world-wide symbol of the holidays in New York City.
Ride to the Top of One World Trade Center! We take a Boat Tour on the Hudson River near Liberty Island to see The Statue of Liberty as well as Ellis Island!
This Tour also includes Reserved Seat Tickets to the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular featuring the World Famous Rockettes! Accommodations are conveniently located in the Heart of the Theater District in Manhattan. What a Way to Start the Christmas Season!
Price per Person
Deposit$100.00 per person
• Round Trip Motorcoach Transportation
• 2 Nights Hotel Accommodations In New York City
• Baggage Handling at Hotel
• Shopping and Sightseeing in New York
• Ticket to Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular
• Fee for Boat Tour to View The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island From the Water
• Admission to Empire State Building
• Trip Start Breakfast
• Services of a Tour Director
Click Location for Map
Click Area for Pickup Point